Tulip Stem Birthday card

You might have seen the acronym CAS pop up here and there. It means Clean And Simple. My favorite kind of card. A Clean and Simple card does not have be so simple. I made this card into a fun shaker card using the new Tulip Stem die from the Simon Says Stamp Splendor release
I began with an A2 size card base made from smooth white cardstock. I then used a wonky stitched rectangle die to cut a panel. I then centered the tulip die and ran it through the die cut machine.
I glued acetate to the back of the tulip window and added foam strips to create the shaker element. I then ink blended the card base using oxide inks to show through the tulip window. I added sequins to shake around.
The sentiment is from a banner stamp set that unfortunately has been discontinued but I'm sure you can find something similar in the Simon shop.
I hope you enjoyed this project and got some inspiration. I have listed and linked the supplies I have used below for your convenience. Happy crafting!!

Supplies:

Comments

  1. I am a huge fan of tulips (yes, I'm Dutch). I love this card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Splendor release blog hop - day 2

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1