Simon Says Stamp Love is in the Air

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
This week's challenge theme is Love is in the Air

We are featuring exclusive products from Simon Says Stamp. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would to see what you make. As always just for entering you will be eligble for the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store.
It's almost that special day! I have some inspiration for you to make a gorgeous one of a kind valentine to give to your sweetheart? Today's project features the Simon Says Stamp Leafy Sprig die and the CZ Love Ya die.
To make this card I began with an A2 size card base made from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down another piece of white cardstock to leave a bit of a border. I added some distress ink all around the edges. I then die cut the Leafy Sprig die several times out of scrap pieces of red and pink cardstock. I randomly added the leaves all over the inked panel with foam squares and trimmed off the excess.
I then die cut the Love Ya from silver cardstock once and two more times from pink cardstock and glued them all together for thickness. I then die cut the shadow out of white cardstock and added it to the center of the leaves.
Last, I stamped the sub-sentiment using versamark ink and heat set it with silver embossing powder on a strip of red cardstock. I trimmed it out and matted it onto a strip of white cardstock and adhered it to the card with liquid glue.

**just a side note! If you want to access older blog posts just click here

I hope you enjoyed the project I have made for this challenge and got some inspiration! For your convenience I have listed and linked the supplies I have used below. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
**just a side note! If you want to access older blog posts just click here

Now it is your turn! Happy Crafting!

Do you use Instagram? If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them too!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Splendor release blog hop - day 2

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1