Pretty Pink Posh Blog Hop - Day 5

Welcome to day 5 of the Pretty Pink Posh's 10th Birthday Blog Hop! I am happy to be a guest designer for this fun occasion! I have a few projects using goodies from this birthday celebration release.
This first card was made using the new Party Balloon dies. I die cut them from colored cardstock and arranged them on a white ink blended panel. I used the Celebrate shadow die cut from gold and white cardstock.
This second card was made using the new Half Stars stencil, the new Birthday Cupcakes stamps and dies and the Happy Birthday shadow dies.  I colored the cupcakes with copic markers.
The third card I have made using the Party Time stamp set and coordinating dies. I ink blended a sky background and colored the balloon and gift image using copic markers. I used the coordinating die to cut out the let's Party sentiment.
The fourth card was made using the new Birthday Candle dies. They were die cut from colored cardstock and arranged on the panel stenciled with the new Birthday Words stencil and white stencil paste. I used 3d foam squares to pop up the candles. The birthday wishes sentiment was heat embossed with gold embossing powder.
The last card was made with more of the new Party Balloon dies and the Happy Birthday shadow die set.
Special Promotion!!
Pretty Pink Posh is giving away five $30 gift certificates. Leave comments along the blog hop for lots of chances to win! 

I hope you have enjoyed the projects I have made for this blog hop and got some inspiration! I have listed and linked the supplies I used below for your convenience. I have also included a list of all the spots to hop to! Happy Hopping!

Supplies:

Comments

  1. WOW! You've really show cased all the products, Thank you. I love all your colorful cards! I especially love the 3rd card, CAS! My favorite set is the party balloons. Fantastic cards and truly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute cards. Love the 1/2 stars.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW great job with all of your creations.. You are terrific with coloring. I love the card with the balloon and gift in the sky... tyfs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you leave your name in case you are selected for the giveaway? Thank you!

      Delete
  4. What fun cards, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your cards are amazing! Beautiful coloring. Love the baloons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling cards~ I Love the candle one! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stenciled stars are so darned cute! I like how you used 2 colors for each

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Can you please leave your name in case your comment is selected for the giveaway? Thank you 😊

      Delete
  9. Wow! So many fabulous designs! I love the white textured background on the candle card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your cards! Your coloring is amazing and love all the details added on the die cuts! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, these are just awesome!! I think my favorite is the "Let's Party" It's simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Delightful collection of cards showcasing this release!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Barbara - All of these are superb! I love the one w/ the star stencil as the background but the one w/ the candles die cut is also terrific. The gift with the balloons lifting it is very clever! I love pretty much anything w/ balloons --- so your first and last cards were big hits with me!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous cards, beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such pretty designs and beautiful color choices for your cards! Each one is awesome! The present floating up with the balloons looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards are so bright and cheerful, thanks for sharing so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very creative cards!
    My favorite is the White with the embossed backgrounds with the colorful candles.
    Thanks for sharing so many wonderful cards for this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You did a beautiful job on all of these cards! What a treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous cards! I love the present being carried by the balloons! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun cards! I’ll be able to make all of these

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fun cards! Love this release!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, all your cards are amazing. So great to see so much inspiration with all the different products in the release.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such wonderful cards. I really like the ones with all the white space especially the candle one. Happy Birthday Pretty Pink Posh!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your cards are all darling. Hard to talk about a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your cards! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your cards are so bright and cheery! I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love these bright and cheery samples!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your birthday cards are so very sweet! This is such a fun release from PPP.

    ReplyDelete
  30. So many super fun cards! I love then stenciled background as well as the embossed background! My favorite card right now is the 3rd with the party time stamp set and the ink blended sky background!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Splendor release blog hop - day 2

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1