Paper Rose Beautiful Blooms

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
This week's challenge theme is Beautiful Blooms

We are featuring products from Paper Rose. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would to see what you make. As always just for entering you will be eligible for the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store.
What a wonderful theme this week! I love adding flowers to my projects. I needed a beautiful background to showcase these blooms. I chose the Paper Rose Baby Blue embossing folder to provide gorgeous texture behind the flower dies.
I began with an A2 size card base made from smooth white cardstock. I trimmed down a panel from more white cardstock that I ran through the Paper Rose Baby Blue embossing folder. I adhered that panel to the front of my card base. I then ran white cardstock through the same embossing folder but this time I added blue oxide ink to the flat inside of the folder to add color to the panel. I trimmed it down to fit a thin frame I cut from more white cardstock.
I then die cut several images from the Aurora Blooms and Plentiful Petals die sets from white cardstock and then ink blended them using distress ink. I added them to the card with foam squares. Last, I die cut the sentiment using an alphabet die and also adhered that with foam squares. 
I hope you enjoyed the project I have made for this challenge and got some inspiration! For your convenience I have listed and linked the supplies I have used below. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
**just a side note! If you want to access older blog posts just click here

Now it is your turn! Happy Crafting!

Do you use Instagram? If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them too!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Splendor release blog hop - day 2

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1