Gina k Designs Fun with Foil

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
This week's challenge theme is Fun with Foil

We are featuring products from Gina K Designs. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would to see what you make. As always just for entering you will be eligible for the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store.
Want some over the top color and shine? I have a wonderful combination of alcohol ink and foil sheets. I am using the Gina K Design Sparkling Silver Fancy Foil for this challenge.
I made this card using an A2 size card base from smooth white cardstock. I then cut a panel of white cardstock using the wonky stitched rectangle die. From that panel I cut out each of the Fancy Feathers. I then cut two more sets of the feathers from white cardstock for thickness.
I created the shiny colorful background using the silver foil. I then dropped each color of the rainbow onto the foil using alcohol inks and used a air blower and blending solution to mix them together. I let that dry and added it to the card base. I then layered the stitched panel on top of the colorful background. I added each feather to it's cut out of the panel. I then stamped the sentiment and die cut it out using a sentiment strip and a few sequins for more sparkle!

I hope you enjoyed the project I have made for this challenge and got some inspiration! For your convenience I have listed and linked the supplies I have used below. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
**just a side note! If you want to access older blog posts just click here

Now it is your turn! Happy Crafting!

Do you use Instagram? If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them too!









Comments

  1. That's beautiful! I never would have thought to put alcohol inks on foil but I love the result. I don't suppose you could also actually foil with it, could you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Splendor release blog hop - day 2

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1