Fine Floral Stem Birthday card

Hello crafty friends! Today I want to share a technique of combining distress ink, oxides and copic coloring. It's fun to combine your favorite mediums for adding color to your projects. I'm also showcasing the Fine Floral Stem one of my favorite dies from the new Simon Says Stamp Splendor release.
This card was made with an A2 size card base from smooth white cardstock. I trimmed another panel of white cardstock down to leave a bit of a border on the card base. I used distress oxide inks to add color to the corners of the panel. I then smudged the distress inks pads on to an acrylic block and sprayed it with a bit of water to splatter on the ink blended panel with a paint brush. 
I then die cut the flowers and leaves from white cardstock. Using copic markers and a "flicking" technique I added color to the leaves and the flowers. The centers of the flowers was colored in with a yellow marker and arranged on the panel with 3d foam squared. I then die cut the Happy Birthday out of gold cardstock and mounted it on the card with foam to pop up. I have a quick reel about this card on my Instagram page.
I hope you enjoyed this project and got some inspiration. I have listed and linked the supplies I have used below for your convenience. Happy crafting!!

Supplies:

Comments

  1. Fun to see the variety of makes for the Products

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Splendor release blog hop - day 2

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1