Big Balloons card

You don't have to spend a lot to make a big impact! I'm happy to share a couple of projects using a budget friendly stencil set from Simon Says Stamp.
I made a birthday card and a gift tag to match using the Simon Says Stamp All the Balloons stencil and the All the Balloons Patterns stencil set.
I made this card using an A2 size card base made from smooth white cardstock. I then took another pane of white cardstock to add a cloud background using a cloud edge stencil and oxide ink. I used a blender brush to add the ink. I then trimmed down the panel to leave a bit of a white border.
I used the above mentioned balloon stencils and oxide inks to create the balloons. I then used a die from the Simon Says Stamp Cute the Confetti stamp set to cut out the large size balloon. I made three of them. You don't need the die if you don't have that stamp set. You could easily fussy cut out the ballon after stenciling it.
I die cut the Wish Big sentiment from silver and white cardstock 3 times for thickness. I die cut the shadow from white cardstock only once and added it under the balloons. I used silver thread to the balloons for an extra effect. I pretty much did the same techniques to create the gift tag.

This project was so fun to make. I hope you enjoyed it and got some inspiration! I have listed and linked all the supplies I used for your convenience. Thank you so much for stopping by!! Happy crafting!!

πŸ’™just a side note! If you want to access older blog posts just click here

Supplies:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Splendor release blog hop - day 2

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1