Tim Holtz Distress Spritz card

It's a fun day when you get to play with new goodies from Tim Holtz! The man is a genius! He has released a set of shimmery spritz sprays for his distress line
They could not be prettier! I love to add shimmer and shine to my projects and these are just perfect for that! I have created a birthday day card to showcase some of the gorgeous colors from the new Tim Holtz Distress Spritz collection.
I used a piece of black watercolor paper to create a fun and festive background panel with the new distress spritz sprays. I chose a few of my favorite colors and sprayed and splattered the colors randomly on the panel. 
I then trimmed it down and added it to a card base made from smooth white cardstock. I then die cut the birthday sentiment from more white cardstock 3 times and layered them for thickness. I die cut mini balloons from colored cardstock and sprayed them with the coordinating spritz color. I adhered them with foam squares and added some silver twine. The sub-sentiments where stamped with white ink and heat set with white embossing powder and cut into strips.
I hope that you enjoyed the project I made using the new goodies from Tim and maybe got some inspiration! If you are interested I have a reel on Instagram demonstrating how I created this shimmery festive background. I also have listed and linked below all the supplies I used. Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy crafting!!

Supplies:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Splendor release blog hop - day 2

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1