Studio Light Bright and Cheerful

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is Bright and Cheerful!

We are featuring products from Studio Light. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would to see what you make. As always just for entering you will be eligible for the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
I'm excited to share a project for this week's challenge. I am using the gorgeous background image from Studio Light Nature Lover stamp set. I just love the whimsical look of this stamp set!
I began with an A2 size card base cut from smooth white cardstock. Using a circle die, I cut a window from another panel of white cardstock and ran that through an embossing folder. I trimmed it to leave a bit of a border.
I then cut strips of colored cardstock from my stash and adhered them to the card base to show through the circle window of the embossed panel. I then used white embossing ink to stamp the swirly image from the stamp set and heat set that using white embossing powder.
I then die cut the butterflies from more scraps of colored cardstock that I used for the strips. I also die cut the butterflies from matte gold cardstock so I could fussy cut the bodies out and add them to the center of each butterfly. I popped them up with foam squares. I then embossed that sentiment with white embossing powder and used the coordinating shadow die to cut it out and adhered it to the card.
I hope you enjoyed the project I have made for this challenge and got some inspiration! For your convenience I have listed and linked the supplies I have used below. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Now it is your turn! Happy Crafting!

SPECIAL NOTE:
If you want to see my older blog posts please click HERE

Do you use Instagram? If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them too!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Splendor release blog hop - day 2

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1