Whimsy Stamps Fur or Feathers

 Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is Fur or Feathers

We are featuring products from Whimsy Stamps. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would to see what you make. As always just for entering you will be eligible for the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
I am so happy to share some inspiration for this week's challenge. I don't know if little piggies have fur or not but I just could't resist the adorable Whimsy Piggies Crushed It stamp set for my project this week!
I began this first card using an A2 card base made from smooth white cardstock. Using the wonky stitched rectangle die I cut a panel out of more white cardstock. I then chose a circle die to cut from scratch paper to create a mask. I added removable tape to the back of the mask. I then ink blended clouds over the mask using a could stencil and blue ink. I then used the same ink to create a few splatters before taking off the mask. 
I stamped and colored an image from the Whimsy Piggies Crushed It stamp set. I used copic markers to color it and fussy cut it out and adhered with foam squares. I then stamped the sentiment on black cardstock with white pigment ink. I added white embossing powder and heat set it. I trimmed it out to look like a banner.
The next card also began with an A2 size card base made from smooth white cardstock. I again used the wonky stitched rectangle to create a panel from more white cardstock. I used distress ink to create an ink blended background. I used white and more of the distress ink to create splatters. I let that dry and die cut three circles from the ink blended panel. I added acetate to the back and foam squares to create the circle windows.
I stamped the images from the stamp set in black ink and colored them with copic markers. I then fussy cut them out and adhered them to each of the circle windows with liquid glue. I stamped the sentiment in more of the black ink. I added some pattern paper to the card base and then adhered the panel over the card base. I used a white gel pen to finish this card off.
I hope you enjoyed the projects I have made for this challenge and got some inspiration! For your convenience I have listed and linked the supplies I have used below. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Now it is your turn! Happy Crafting!

SPECIAL NOTE:
If you want to see my older blog posts please click HERE

Do you use Instagram? If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them too!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Splendor release blog hop - day 2

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1