Exploding Wedding Bouquet card

Want a special card for the happy couple? Love soft colors and lots of florals? I think I got you covered! Today's post is a wedding card that has both a wow factor while still achieving elegance. I rummaged through my stash to find some of my favorite floral dies to make this amazing project. 
This card was made with a top folding A2 size card base. Then I trimmed down panel that is ink blended in a soft cream color on the edges and the middle.
Using an embossing folder and a white piece of paper I trimmed down a rectangle and ran through the embossing folder to add a texture pattern. I then die cut several dozens of florals ranging in small to large sizes out of white cardstock. I used liquid glue to layer some together and a soft cream copic marker to add some color detail to most of the flowers.
Using 3d foam squares I adhered the triangle and the flowers on the inked panel. First tightly then more loose around the bouquet. I then die cut a bow from more white cardstock and glued it to the the triangle. The sentiment was stamped in clear ink and heat embossed with platinum embossing powder and trimmed to a strip added underneath the bow.
I hope you enjoyed the project I shared and got some inspiration! I have listed and linked all the supplies I used. Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy crafting!

Supplies:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Simon Says Stamp Splendor release blog hop - day 2

Simon Says Stamp Celebrate release Blog Hop - Day 1